Restaurant Attendant | Part Time
We are currently looking for an energetic and independent individual who is passionate about hotels to join our team at Stamford Plaza Melbourne!
As a valued team member, you will be provided with a fantastic opportunity to utilize your food & beverage skills to support the team’s success in providing exceptional guest service!
If you’re keen to join our close knit & passionate team at Stamford Plaza Melbourne then please apply today.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Provision of exceptional food & beverage service
- Greeting/serving guests in a prompt manner including table service, order taking, table clearing & cashiering
- Remain up to date with the restaurant menu
- Confidence to offer suggestions for changes to the menu & always promote & up sell food & beverage items where possible
- Be organised by ensuring the outlet is set prior to meal service including table & buffet set up & clearance
- Show vigilance when re-stocking fridges to par levels, store & ensure the overall outlet is correctly stocked in accordance with outlet stock control guidelines
- Be motivated by creating personalised & memorable experiences for guests
- Maintain a genuine passion for guest service & a desire to contribute to the positive culture we have at Stamford Plaza Melbourne
Stamford Plaza Melbourne is looking for someone who has:
- attained a current Victorian Responsible Service of Alcohol certification (mandatory)
- experience working in a restaurant/or food & beverage outlet
- is friendly, outgoing & has great interpersonal skills
- excellent communication skills
- well groomed & professional in appearance
- has the ability to work under pressure & meet deadlines
- ability to work independently & as part of a team
- experience with Micros point of sale system
- experience with coffee making
- exceptional attention to detail
- displays problem solving skills
You will receive recognition for your hard work & because your success is our success, you will be given the opportunity to grow & develop your career, so that you can be the best you can be. In return for your star performance, you will also reap some great rewards & staff incentives.