- Exciting 5 Star Hotel environment in the CBD
- Competitive salary package & employee benefits
- Supportive team environment and career opportunities
Stamford Plaza, one of Brisbane's finest five star hotels, is currently looking for an experienced and professional Restaurant Manager join our team in the Brasserie Restaurant.
Set against the beautiful backdrop of the Brisbane River, The Brasserie offers a magnificent seafood buffet and extensive a la carte menu for lunch and dinner. Breakfast is also served every morning and our signature chocolate high teas on the weekends ensure there is never a dull moment in this Restaurant.
To fine out more about the Hotel and what the Brasserie Restaurant has on offer please visit our website www.stamford.com.au/spb.
As Restaurant Manager, you will be responsible for the entire operation of the Brasserie on the River Restaurant, ensuring maximum guest satisfaction, revenue and profit while controlling the food and beverage operation, labour costs and operating costs.
You will lead and inspire our dedicated team of Food and Beverage professionals whilst delivering warm and friendly customer service to our guests. This hands-on role will see you working mainly on the floor, taking charge of service and reporting to the Food & Beverage Manager.
Experience required for this role:
- Experience in a similar role is preferably in a 5 star Hotel is essential
- Strong organisational and leadership skills is a must
- Must have a current RSA Certificate, RMLV is desirable
- Knowledge of Micros is desired
- Experience using Kronos time and attendance is an advantage
- Must be an Australian Resident
Some things that will help you succeed in this role:
To succeed in this role you must have:
- Exceptional hospitality experience and focus on delivering 5 star customer service standards
- A proactive hands-on approach
- Proven experience in leading and developing staff
- Experience in monitoring and controlling payroll
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to build strong customer relationships
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility of working mornings, afternoons, evenings including weekends and public holidays
We can offer you:
- Dry cleaning
- Subsidised meals
- Discounted accommodation throughout Stamford Hotels & Resorts
- Food & beverage discounts in all our outlets within the Hotel
How to apply:
If you believe you have the drive, skills and experience to succeed in this role please apply now.
You must be an Australian Resident to apply or have Visa Rights to work in Australia.
We thank you in advance for your interest in this position, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. If you do not hear from us please assume that you have been unsuccessful at this stage. We will however keep your details on file for other suitable positions that may arise in the next 3 months.
Stamford Hotels & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.